Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

So I recently was introduced to "Book Sneeze" by my wife. Apparently I can receive books if only I'll write a review. Well, I am a hopeful academic and the art of the book review is a pertinent part of professional academics, so perhaps this will be a good way to hone my book reviewing skills. With that goal in mind, and with the realization that I have thoughts to share in general that simply are not being shared because of my penchant for laziness, I have decided to revive my blog.

With no further fanfare, allow me to consider this blog reopened.

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's interesting, I'll have to tell Pat about this, he would love getting free books!

Timothy Reimer said...

Just got my first book in the mail... it's a biography on Galileo. With the semester drawing to a close I hope to read it in the next week or so and get the review up shortly after.