Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Will Resume Soon

For those that may be randomly following my blog, I really do intend to begin writing again. Let me get you caught up on where things are in life:

Daughter Born: Ziona Katriel Reimer was born at 11:32am on February 16, 2012. She weighed 7lb 15oz and was about 19 inches long. She and my wife are both doing wonderfully.

Ecclesiastical Events: Lent has begun, Ziona went to Ash Wednesday service with us, the church did the "Thanksgiving for Women After Child-bearing" service for my wife, and my daughter will be baptized on March 18, 2012 (which means family is coming to town and much celebration will be had).

Teaching: I'm in the midst of teaching a class called "Old Testament Ethics in a Post Modern World: Re-calibrating Your Moral Compass" as part of my internship. The class is halfway over and it has been quite enjoyable.

That's the main highlights. I look forward to sharing some of the thoughts and insights I've had and shifts in perspective I have experienced through all of these.

No comments: