** Round 2 Over **
** Comments Closed **
** New Clues in Round 3 **
I hope those of you who participated in Round 1 of the Baby Name Contest enjoyed the first round. As the rounds continue you will be given more clues.
For those of you new to the game, allow me to replay the key rules (see the "Round 1" post for more details):
1) Each round will last about 2 weeks, at which time I will put up a new Baby Contest post with a new set of clues.
2) Each guess must include an attempt at both the first and middle name.
3) All guesses must be as a comment to the most recent Baby Contest post here in my blog.
4) Only 5 guesses per contestant per round.
5) To win, you must guess both the first and middle name and spell them correctly.
6) Each guess must be made in such a way that we know who you are and how to contact you. Blogger will give you the option of affiliating your comment with your google account or simply a name and email address. You can use whichever method you want so long as we know how to contact you should you win.
Clues for round 2 (go to the round 1 post to be reminded of the previous set):
Neither of the names is, to our knowledge, the name of a character from a Jane Austen novel.
One of the initials is "K".
Prayer for the Children (from the 1928 Book of Common Prayer):
ALMIGHTY God, heavenly Father, who hast blessed us with the joy and care of children; Give us light and strength so to train them, that they may love whatsoever things are true and pure and lovely and of good report, following the example of their Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.